Cherry Cocoa Pistachio Bites
Perfect Snack and Energy bite made with dried fruit, nuts, unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Almond Butter
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup dried Cherries
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Roasted and Salted Pistachios, crushed or chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Granulated Honey, or maple syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Cinnamon, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut or peanut flour, 1/2 cup cocoa powder or chocolate protein, 1/4 cup nut butter and a handful of dried cherries and crushed pistachios in a large bow.
- Mix well. Then add in your honey or maple syrup. Add in a dash of cinnamon or ginger for extra spice Mix again and then roll into bite sized balls.
- Makes about 15-18 balls. Feel free to roll into larger bites, or smaller to make more. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week