Cashew Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookie
A sweet treat with health benefits
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Unsweetened Cashew Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Cashew Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Collagen, Vital Proteins Vanilla or Unflavored
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life Dairy-Free
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients, except the chocolate chips, and combine until a dough forms.
- Add in the chocolate chunks / chips (reserve a few to top the cookies with).
- Use a small ice cream scooper (or just a spoon) to scoop the batter and place on the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the dough has been used (I made about 18-20 small cookies - these do expand so make sure there is space between them).
- Top with any additional chocolate chunks / chips.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Option to broil for 2 minutes (being very careful to watch them or they will burn). If you choose to not broil them, cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until they are golden brown!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week