Caramelized Squash Soup
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Butternut Squash, cubed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Vidalia Onion, med or large, diced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Celery, chopped
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Carrots, chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee, or butter/oil
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Vegetable Broth, or bone broth
- 4 clove 4 clove 4 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning, See Notes for Alt. Option
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp dried Rosemary
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt, + addtl to taste
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- Melt your butter in a stock pot on med heat. Add in your squash and onions. Stir to prevent sticking and saute 5-10 mins until the sides have browned a bit.
- Turn heat down to low-med and add in the remaining veggies and garlic. Saute for an additional 10 mins stirring frequently until they start to become slightly soft. Add in broth and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil. Then allow to simmer for 45-60 minutes until veggies are fully tender. Using an immersion or full-size blender, cream together until the soup is smooth.
- Laddle into bowls for serving. Add 1/2-1 tbs of coconut cream to the top and gently stir in before enjoying.
If no Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning, use 1 tsp oregano, ½ onion powder & ½ tsp turmeric If using a slow cooker, complete step 1. Then transfer to a slow cooker, adding in all remaining ingredients. Cook 3-4 hours on low until veggies are tender. Use immersion or full-size blender to cream together until smooth. Laddle into bowls for serving. Add 1/2-1 tbs of coconut cream to the top and gently stir in before enjoying.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week