Cacao Nib and Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
This dairy-free Cacao Nib and Mint Chocolate Ice Cream is a rich and decadent dessert made with only 6 clean ingredients a perfect alternative to traditional ice cream.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews
- 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz Coconut Milk, 1 can, full-fat
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground (vanilla bean powder) Vanilla Beans
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Peppermint Oil, or extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients (EXCEPT the cacao nibs) into a Vitamix and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Stir the cacao nibs into the ice cream mixture by hand.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and prepare according to your machines directions.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week