- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb Chicken Wings
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil, and mix with buffalo sauce.
- Pour over wings, and toss to coat.
- Bake at 325°F for 50–60 minutes.
Serve with Dill dip
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week