Buffalo Chicken Wraps
These Buffalo Chicken Wraps are super simple to make with ingredients you probably already have on-hand.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp White Vinegar, distilled
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Chicken Breast, Skinless
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Chicken Broth, free range
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Lettuce, green leaf
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In slow cooker add chicken breasts and broth. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Remove and shred.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and mix in vinegar.
- Add remaining ingredients stirring constantly until simmering.
- Turn off heat and add shredded chicken and mix well.
- Place in lettuce leaves and top with your favorite ranch dressing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week