Broccoli and Breakfast Sausage Quiche
This Broccoli and Breakfast Sausage Quiche is my favorite recipe for break out for holiday brunches.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook breakfast sausage on stovetop. Set aside, then let cool.
- Steam broccoli. Set aside, then let cool.
- With dough blade for food processor, blend sea salt and almond flour.
- Then add coconut oil and one egg to food processor and mix until it forms a ball.
- Spread dough out on quiche dish. Dip hands in water when dough sticks to hands.
- Place sausage and broccoli over dough.
- Whisk remaining eggs and water, pour over sausage and broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until desired firmness.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week