Full of all your savory breakfast favorites
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sausage Seasoning
- 1 1 1 Onion, medium, diced
- 2 2 2 Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 4 4 Bacon, crispy
- 8 8 8 Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 4 4 Tomato, Vine-ripened, deseeded and diced
- 8 8 8 Basil, fresh, chiffonade
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Broil sweet potatoes on high for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brown sausage in medium skillet.
- Crisp bacon in another large skillet. Once bacon is done, remove and 1 tablespoon ghee.
- Add in onion and cook until translucent. Then add sweet potatoes and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine.
- Grease 4 medium-sized ramekins or oven safe bowls.
- Scoop sweet potato, onion and bacon mixture in first. Then layer in sausage.
- Drizzle in beaten eggs into each ramekin. Top with tomatoes and basil
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.