Birthday Cake Muffins (or cupcakes)
- 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp Blanched Almond Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- .75 Tbsp .75 Tbsp .75 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted + more for brushing the tops of the muffins
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, (mini is best) + 1/4 cup naturally colored rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with papers and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flours, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the egg, vanilla, honey, almond milk and melted oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients (egg, etc.) into the dry ingredients (flour, etc.) and whisk vigorously to combine. Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Portion the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling to about a 1/2" from the top of each cp. Brush the tops with additional melted oil to help encourage browning (optional). Garnish the tops of each muffin with additional sprinkles.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container in the fridge, or cool mostly and stir while still warm.
Notes: If you cannot find mini dark chocolate chips, roughly chop normal sized ones before folding into the batter. If you cannot find naturally colored rainbow sprinkles, simply omit them from the recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week