Berry Vegan Smoothie Bowl
This fresh and vibrant smoothie bowl is dairy free, vegan, and paleo. Made with fresh seasonal blackberries and three other simple ingredients. This healthy breakfast bowl is a fantastic 5 minute recipe for any day. And topped with fresh summer fruits… yes please!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blackberries, frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, Full Fat Thai Kitchen Brand
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract, a few drops to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all of the ingredients for the smoothie in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Top your smoothie with fresh fruit to your taste.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week