Beef Bacon and Eggs
Imagine, if you will, a marriage between traditional pork bacon and beef jerky. That is the flavor you will taste from beef bacon. If you are a bacon lover, as many are, then we encourage you to try beef bacon. It is a delicious way to bring slightly new flavors to a classic breakfast.
- 1 1 1 Green Onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Green Cabbage, shredded
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Beef Bacon
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 3 3 Pastured Eggs
- Preheat oven to broil at 500°F, and raise the oven rack to the top level.
- Place beef bacon strips on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Sauté green cabbage until soft and a bit crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Heat remaining teaspoon of coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Crack eggs into frying pan and cook 2–3 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove eggs from heat and plate with the cabbage.
- Place bacon in oven and broil for 7 minutes a side, flipping once.
When broiling the bacon, the second side will cook faster than the first. Every oven varies in temperature slightly, so keep an eye on the bacon until your first batch is cooked to perfection.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week