Baked Banana Chips
This easy recipe makes a great snack for movie night.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, sliced to 1cm pieces
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, whisked
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Dip the banana slices in whisked egg and coat with almond meal or coconut flour depending on preference (or mix of both).
- Bake for 15 minutes on parchment paper until crispy. Turn over, bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Top with cinnamon and honey before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week