Asian Almond Dressing
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice, fresh, about 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, freshly grated
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small jar or bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix well until you get a creamy sauce.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week