Apple Pie Yogurt Brûlée
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or coconut yogurt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole organic Apple, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Walnuts, crushed
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- Mix together chopped apple and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1minute 30 seconds, or until apples are softened.
- Combine yogurt, walnuts, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix in baked apple. Add mixture to ramekin.
- Evenly spread coconut sugar on top of yogurt. Using a torch, melt the sugar and form a crispy top. Enjoy immediately
You can also caramelize the coconut sugar by place it under a broiler for about 1 minute. Just keep an eye on it so that it doesn't burn!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week