Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
- Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
- Blend nuts and water until smooth.
- Pour liquid into a large bowl through a clean paint strainer bag.
- Gently squeeze the pulp in the paint strainer bag to wring out the remaining almond milk.
- Serve or keep refrigerated in a glass container.
Can be kept refrigerated up to one week.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week