Almond Fudge Brownies
Our almond fudge brownies are moist yet slightly cake-like for the perfect brownie bite. These rich, dark chocolate brownies are definitely a treat for the chocolate lover. Lightly dusted with dark chocolate, you will be sure to be in chocolate heaven.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic, sifted
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Almond Butter, raw, crunchy and unsalted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 5 oz 5 oz 5 oz Bittersweet Chocolate
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine coconut oil, baking chocolate, and maple syrup on low heat in a small saucepan until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift in cocoa powder, stir to evenly combine, then allow to cool completely and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend eggs, salt, baking soda, and vanilla in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Once smoothly blended, add in almond butter and continue to blend.
- Slowly add in the melted chocolate, continuing to blend.
- Add in coconut flour and blend until mixture is evenly combined.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
- Bake brownies at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle brownies with shaved dark chocolate for garnish if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCakes Dairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
These are the BEST brownies ever! They are certainly a crowd pleaser. I use this recipe for cakes/cupcakes and each and every time they are delicious!
Delicious has a peanut butter brownie taste. Will make these again:-)
Awesome! Just made these this morning & having one now! This will definitely be my go to recipe for brownies, cupcakes, or cake!
These are delicious!!!! Just made these and they are going quick. Everyone was to try them but once they tried them, they feel in love. Thanks for a great Paleo brownie recipe!
These are tasty. I made them last year for Christmas and my family has requested that I make them again this year.
I love these brownies! Have made them a zillion times and everyone gobbles them up. Question: would love to make a vanilla version of them, how should I modify the recipe to do this….don’t want to lose the almond butter just the chocolate ….
Thanks in advance
These are AMAZING brownies! My gluten eating friends even preferred these over other treats I’d made for them. Super moist & extremely addicting! I tossed in some chopped pecans last time I made them…oh my goodness…so delicious! Bravo, Bravo Primal Palate!!
I pretty much keep these in my freezer at all times. EVEN though they are great at room temperature – they are FABULOUS when frozen. I cut them into small squares and freeze them. Anytime I want a treat, I take one out and eat it. They are really fudgy and not too hard even directly from the freezer.
These are incredible. Moist, rich and simply delicious. I took them into work today for our weekly “cake rota” and they disappeared within minutes. Nice to be able to eat the sweet treats for once!
I made these over the weekend and they are fantastic! I did change the almond butter to sunbutter, but that was it. Even my 17 year old loves these!