AIP Blackberry Cobbler
Here is a delicious blackberry cobbler recipe. It’s ready to eat in under an hour, filled with healthy berries, and is a cinch to throw together.
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Blackberries
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, plus more for greasing
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Water
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Raw Honey
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.25 tsp 1.25 tsp 1.25 tsp Lemon Juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 300. Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Spread blackberries evenly in bottom of pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients on medium speed until combined. Spread over blackberries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until entire top is golden brown.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week