5-Ingredient Chicken Pot Pie Stew
All the taste of pot pie, in a quick and easy stew version. The topping is blended in with the chicken and vegetables to give a creamy, delicious feel to the simple meal.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb boneless skinless Chicken Thigh, pre-cooked and shredded/chopped, can sub chicken breast or a combo
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Carrots, sliced into thin discs, 8-10 carrots
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Onion, finely diced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Celery, sliced into thin discs
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup free range, organic Chicken Stock, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your carrots, onions, and celery if you have not already. Also, cook and shred your chicken if you have not yet done so.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add your vegetables and saute for 25-30 minutes, until everything is very tender.
- Add in your shredded chicken and stir to evenly distribute within the vegetables.
- Add your almond flour (and optional chicken stock) to the mixture, and evenly mix.
- In a large 9x13 baking dish, add your entire chicken/vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week