Tiramisu Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic, whipped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 16 oz 16 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whip heavy cream with a standing kitchen mixer, or a hand mixer.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cream cheese.
- Carefully fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.