Springtime here in the ’Burgh means two things: sunny days, and fresh local strawberries. This salad is a celebration of our favorite season, bursting with vibrant colors, sweet flavors, and crunchy textures.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Walnuts, Organic, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cup 4 cup Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 6 whole 6 whole Strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raspberry Vinaigrette
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Top spring mix greens with sliced strawberries, sliced red onion, and chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle lightly with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Lightly toss, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.