- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (Knox)
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 4 cup 4 cup Strawberries, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- To sterilize mason jars, first wash with hot soapy water. Rinse, then bake at 175 for 25 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients (except gelatin) in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Stir in gelatin and whisk for 3 minutes.
- Pour into mason jars, seal tightly, and refrigerate for at least an hour before use.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.