Slow Cooked Lamb Roast
- 2 lb 2 lb Lamb Chops, (roast or rack)
- 1 cup 1 cup Water
- 1 sprig 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 head 1 head Garlic, cloves separated peeled and smashed
- 15 15 Kalamata Olives, plus 3 tablespoons of olive juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place lamb roast in a large crock pot.
- Top with garlic, olives, olive juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour water into the bottom of the crock pot around the lamb.
- Place the herbs on top of the lamb, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.