Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, toasted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Combine sesame oil, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Serve withAsian steak salad.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.