Roasted Rosemary Beets
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 3 3 Beet, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to roast at 400°F.
- In a baking dish, toss beets in olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Roast beets for 35 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and tender in the center.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.