- 1 lb 1 lb Broccoli, florets
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water.
- Chop florets from stems about 3/4 inch below crowns.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place broccoli in a baking dish, and roast for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.