Red Palm Aioli
- 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Palm Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor, or high-speed blender, pulse minced garlic, lemon juice, and the egg, until combined.
- Slowly pour in the red palm oil, 1–2 tablespoons at a time, continuing to blend after each addition of oil.
- Continue to blend the mixture until thick.
- Add cilantro, salt, and pepper and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve with Cumin Chicken.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.