- 1/2 oz 1/2 oz Lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Walnuts, Organic
- 2 cup 2 cup Mint Leaves, packed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pulse mint in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Add walnuts, and continue to pulse.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt, and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a mint leaf or finely chopped walnuts.
- Serve with lamb meatballs.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.