80 minutes, Chill Time: 2 hrs
20 minutes, plus 80 minutes, Chill Time: 2 hrs
When you’re looking for a sweet-something to treat yourself, few dessert options have that “je ne sais quoi” like cheesecake. On a scale of one to ten on the cheat-o-meter, this is pretty much an eleven. We’re not saying to avoid this recipe, just find many friends to share it with.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 16 oz 16 oz Plain Greek Yogurt, full fat
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 8 oz 8 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 2 Almond Flour Pie Crust
- Make almond flour crust , doubling the amounts to create a thicker crust.
- Preheat oven to bake at 325°F.
- Lightly grease bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with coconut oil, and line with parchment to ensure easy removal.
- Press the crust batter into the bottom of the pan, forming an even layer.
- Bake crust 15–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove crust and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cheesecake ingredients in a large mixing bowl, blending eggs into the batter one at a time.
- Blend cheesecake batter with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 65 minutes.
- Chill until serving.
You can also keep this cheesecake in the freezer until served.