Kumato and Avocado Salad
- 2 2 Kumato Tomato, chopped
- 1 1 Avocado, chopped
- 3 sprigs 3 sprigs Cilantro, lightly chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, (a light drizzle)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium size mixing bowl, lightly toss kumato, avocado, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lightly toss again to ensure all are equally seasoned.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.