- 2 cup 2 cup Kale, de-veined
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor, pulse kale leaves and pine nuts.
- While the mixture is processing, slowly add in olive oil.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are evenly blended.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.