- 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Hazelnut, roasted
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place nuts and oil into a food processor and blend until you have created a creamy consistency.
- In a pot, or double boiler, melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- Add hazelnut butter to melted chocolate chips, then remove from heat and refrigerate.
- Place 1 cup of chilled dark chocolate hazelnut butter in a small bowl and whip with a hand mixer until fluffy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.