Grilled Chicken Salad
14 minutes to 20 minutes
29 minutes to 35 minutes
A big fresh salad, topped with grilled chicken is a quick, easy, and delicious option for lunch or dinner. We love to throw in as many fresh veggies as we can, top it with simply seasoned chicken, and a drizzle of homemade balsamic dressing.
- 1 1 Celery, stalk, chopped
- 1 head 1 head Broccoli, chopped
- 1 1 Tomato, cubed
- 1/2 1/2 Cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 1/2 Jicama, julienned
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Black Olives
- 2 2 Chicken Breast (w/ skin), sliced
- 5 cup 5 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken breasts for 7–10 minutes per side on medium-high heat, flipping once.
- Slice chicken into 1/4-inch strips, set aside.
- Rinse and chop all vegetables.
- Toss vegetables with spring salad greens.
- Top with grilled chicken, drizzle with dressing, and serve.
- Serve with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Feel free to use steak, fish, hard boiled eggs, or your protein of choice to top over this salad. We will often even throw in some seasoned ground meat.