- 1 lb 1 lb Asparagus
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse asparagus under cold water.
- Grasp asparagus spears near the tip and base. Bend tips together until spears naturally snap.Discard bottom portions.
- Toss asparagus spears with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay asparagus on grill across the grates, or in a grill basket.
- Grill for 5 minutes, rolling occasionally to cook evenly.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.