Green Eggs and Ham
For our green eggs and ham, we made a tasty kale pesto to drizzle over the eggs, and served them with Irish bacon. This breakfast was extremely delicious and would be a great brunch idea to celebrate St. Patty's day.
- 2 2 Eggs, Pastured
- 3 pieces 3 pieces Ham, or Irish Bacon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Kale Pesto
- Make Kale Pesto
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs in to skillet, sprinkle with black pepper, and cook on low until whites are cooked through.
- In another skillet, fry bacon on medium heat until crispy.
- Plate eggs over bacon, drizzle with kale pesto, and garnish with avocado slices.
This recipe references Kale Pesto: http://beta.primal-palate.com/recipe/kale-pesto/