This salad is our go-to side dish for any time lamb is on our menu. Our simple Greek salad is perfect plated under “lamburgers,” paired with grilled lamb chops, or even with roast leg of lamb.
- 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 1 Green Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Black Olives, or Kalamata
- 1/2 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Capers
- 3 3 Roma Tomato, sliced
- 5 cup 5 cup Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Greek Salad Dressing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Toss spring greens with Roma tomatoes, green bell pepper, red onion, and sliced cucumber.
- Top salad with capers and olives.
- Serve with Greek salad dressing and mint “lamburgers”.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.