This light and fluffy mousse is a treat you can feel good about indulging in once in a while. Whip up a batch next time you have company over, and the dessert will be a huge hit.
- 14.5 oz 14.5 oz Coconut Milk
- 2 2 Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Whisk to evenly combine, and allow to come to a bubble.
- Remove from heat, and pour evenly into ramekins.
- Chill the ramekins in a freezer for 30-45 minutes before removing and placing in a refrigerator.
- Serve the mousse chilled.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.