- 1 cup 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 10 whole 10 whole Fresno Chiles
- 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 3 cup 3 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Remove stems from chilies, and slice peppers.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and peppers in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil for 3 minutes on high.
- Add 2 cups of water, and cook on high stirring occasionally for 10–15 minutes.
- After 10–15 minutes, add an additional cup of water.
- Turn heat to medium, and continue to cook until all the water has evaporated and the peppers are soft.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend the sautéed peppers, onion, and garlic.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and slowly add in 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve withBuffalo wings.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.