- 16 lb 16 lb Beef Back Ribs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut slab into individual rib pieces.
- Place wire cooking racks on baking sheets and put individual rib piecesonto the racks.
- Sprinkle ribs generously with seasoning rub, and refrigerate uncoveredfor at least an hour, but as long as over night.
- Preheat oven to 225.
- Allow ribs to come to room temperature, cover with aluminum foil,and place in oven.
- Cook at 225 for 4 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.