- 1 1 Eggplant
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1 Lemon, juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prick the eggplant on all sides with a fork, and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast eggplant in 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Place eggplant in large bowl of cold water for approximately 5 minutes.
- Peel skin from eggplant and discard.
- Chop eggplant into large chunks.
- Place eggplant chunks in a high speed blender or food processor along with tahini, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Blend until smooth.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.