Avocado Mocha Frosting
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Tbsp 1 1/4 Tbsp Decaffeinated Coffee, ground
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 3 Avocado
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits.
- Remove the flesh and place into a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Add in all other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
The flesh of avocados is prone to browning due to exposure to air. The frosting exposed to air will become darker in color. Stir frosting immediately before use.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.