Avocado and Olive Salad
- 1 1 Avocado, chopped
- 5 cup 5 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Dried Sage
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice
- 20 20 Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large salad bowl, place the mixed greens.
- Top greens with olives, avocado and cilantro.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, sage, and salt.
- Toss to combine all ingredients, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.