Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Palm Sugar, for sprinkling
- 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 2 Eggs, Pastured, whisked
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add in the wet ingredients.
- Blend ingredients with a hand mixer.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, pour half of the batter and spread out into an even thin layer.
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes to firm up dough for cutting.
- Remove from oven and cut dough into Halloween shapes.
- Sprinkle cookies with coconut palm sugar, and bake for a remaining 7-10 minutes or until slightly browned on the top.
- Roll left over dough into a ball and in between two pieces of parchment paper, roll out dough to a thin layer and cut again with cookie cutters.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.