Zucchini Muffles (Muffins + Waffles)
With the combination of waffles and muffins, this Zucchini Muffle gives you the best combination to use up those extra zucchinis coming out of the garden.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds, ground
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Nutmeg
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- .25 Tbsp .25 Tbsp .25 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (minus coconut sugar); almond flour, coconut flour, chia seed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together coconut sugar, coconut oil, and lightly whisked eggs.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and then stir in zucchini.
- Grease waffle iron with butter and add enough batter to make a small waffle.
- Heat for 1-2 minutes or until done.
- Remove and repeat with remaining batter.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.