Veggie and Basil Egg Muffins
ready in:35 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 92
- Total Fat: 6g
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Protein: 6g
These veggie-packed egg muffins make a great breakfast when you're on the go, and are very easy to make!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Pastured Eggs
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Zucchini, chopped into small pieces
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to grease muffin tin
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp fresh Basil, leaves chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp dried Oregano
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F) and grease a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Chop the zucchini and broccoli in small pieces. Slice the green onion entirely, including the green ends.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl with the salt, pepper, dry mustard and baking powder. Add the chopped vegetables, the oregano and the chopped basil, whisking together to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 6 muffin cups filling them up to about three quarters. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.