Veggie and Basil Egg Muffins
These veggie-packed egg muffins make a great breakfast when you're on the go, and are very easy to make!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F) and grease a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Chop the zucchini and broccoli in small pieces. Slice the green onion entirely, including the green ends.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl with the salt, pepper, dry mustard and baking powder. Add the chopped vegetables, the oregano and the chopped basil, whisking together to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 6 muffin cups filling them up to about three quarters. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 23 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel