Vegan and Paleo Chai Spiced Smoothie Bowls
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Coconut Milk, or almond milk
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole brewed Chai Tea, tea bags to brew
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Granulated Honey
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, large, frozen
- First steep the 2 tea bags, cinnamon, and the turmeric in your 16oz of milk. I used a french press for easy pour and clean. Just heat milk in microwave or stove top then pour into french press and add your teas.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add liquid mixture to blender along with remaining ingredients. Blend together and then place in fridge to cool for 1 hour or more.
- Pour into bowls and add more cinnamon, honey, and chia on top if desired! See notes below for chia pudding bowl.
If you would like the smoothie to be more like chia pudding, then add in one more 1 tbsp of chia, 1-2 scoops protein powder of choice, blend, and let it sit overnight in bowls.