Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, or just celebrating the weekend, these pancakes are the perfect centerpiece to a special brunch.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend eggs, vanilla, water, salt, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Pour coconut flour into mixture and continue to blend until batter is smooth.
- In a non stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon grass fed butter over medium heat.
- Pour batter into skillet using a large soup spoon.
- Let pancakes cook for 1-2 minutes, flip, and cook for a remaining 1-2 minutes.
- Pancakes will be ready to flip with the batter is firms up slightly.
- If the pancakes are still too runny, allow them to cook a bit longer before flipping.
- Serve with your choice of topping.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 18 minutes
7 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel