Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, or just celebrating the weekend, these pancakes are the perfect centerpiece to a special brunch.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend eggs, vanilla, water, salt, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Pour coconut flour into mixture and continue to blend until batter is smooth.
- In a non stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon grass fed butter over medium heat.
- Pour batter into skillet using a large soup spoon.
- Let pancakes cook for 1-2 minutes, flip, and cook for a remaining 1-2 minutes.
- Pancakes will be ready to flip with the batter is firms up slightly.
- If the pancakes are still too runny, allow them to cook a bit longer before flipping.
- Serve with your choice of topping.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
10 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel