ready in:12 hours
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, egg yolks, and gelatin in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir continuously to prevent burning.
- Bring to a low boil, then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whip egg whites until they start forming peaks.
- Fold whipped whites into the coconut milk mixture gently, until evenly consistent.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.