Valentine’s Day Candy
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Organic Coconut Butter
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Raw Cacao Powder, for the chocolate candies
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 6 pinch 6 pinch 6 pinch Red Food Coloring (India Tree), (6-8 drops)
- Combine coconut butter, coconut milk, shredded coconut and coconut oil in a blender or food processor.
- Add either cacao powder or red food coloring for different candies.
- Add to candy molds or silicon muffin tins and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow candy to harden completely before removing from candy molds.
- When you are ready to enjoy, simply allow candy to remain at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
You can use any candy mold for these or silicon muffin cups or a mini muffin tin.