ready in:30 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 274
- Total Fat: 14g
- Total Carbohydrate: 11g
- Protein: 26g
Not only is this dish absolutely delicious, but it's all cooked in ONE skillet! Washing dishes? Aint nobody go time for that. Have you ever ordered a Tuscan Chicken dish at the restaurant claiming when you’re there you’re family? Well first of all, my family has never made fake Italian food that disgusting before. The Olive Garden is a disgrace. But they do have an item called Tuscan Chicken. It’s nothing like a dish you would get in Tuscany and, frankly, it is full of cream and has an identify crisis. Instead, I made a Tuscan Chicken dish that made me think, “damn, I’d order this in a restaurant!”.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole skin on Chicken Thigh, boneless
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Artichoke Hearts, sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, julienned
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Lemon zest, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Red Bell Pepper, roasted
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spinach
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Liberally salt and pepper the chicken thighs. Set them aside. Sweat the onions and garlic in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the chicken and sear it on both sides for about 2 minutes each on medium high heat.
- Then lower to medium heat and add all remaining ingredients except for spinach; 1 remaining garlic clove, lemon juice & zest, peppers, artichokes Season with salt and pepper. Do not add spinach yet.
- Once the chicken has cooked fully with the rest of the veggies, pull the skillet off the heat. Then add spinach and toss until the spinach is wilted, but still bright green. Serve!
Remember to layer with seasonings as you add each ingredient.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.