- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole skin on Chicken Thigh, boneless
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Artichoke Hearts, sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, julienned
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Lemon zest, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Red Bell Pepper, roasted
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spinach
- Liberally salt and pepper the chicken thighs. Set them aside. Sweat the onions and garlic in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the chicken and sear it on both sides for about 2 minutes each on medium high heat.
- Then lower to medium heat and add all remaining ingredients except for spinach; 1 remaining garlic clove, lemon juice & zest, peppers, artichokes Season with salt and pepper. Do not add spinach yet.
- Once the chicken has cooked fully with the rest of the veggies, pull the skillet off the heat. Then add spinach and toss until the spinach is wilted, but still bright green. Serve!
Remember to layer with seasonings as you add each ingredient.