Turmeric Cinnamon Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter and oil. Set aside.
- Mix the cinnamon, turmeric, and salt together. Set aside.
- Chop the cauliflower into large chunks. I like to keep them bite size - about 2 inches
- Pour the melted oil/ghee over the cauliflower. Toss to coat evenly. Then, sprinkle the spice and salt mixture over the cauliflower. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place in oven uncovered for about 20-25 minutes on upper middle rack.
- Remove when tender or a bit of browning occurs.
Turmeric turns everything yellow. If you use your hands to toss the cauliflower (which is what I recommend) it may be best to use gloves to prevent staining your hands.